PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Server & Suspect Players

pcfan10110
12-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi guys,

I've noticed some issues with the sessions in the server.

1st - There seems to be a glitch every so often (haven't timed it) where the ban vote keeps looping constantly, it never stops and begins again once it times out. See photo for more info. I hope you guys can see it.

2nd - This is more of a rant than a complaint. I keep getting hit markers for getting hit with bullets behind cover. It seems the latency is way over. I remember that other players latency was within 150ms +/- 25%. Just annoying for the hit reg to show when I am in cover.

3rd - There seems to be, more than usual, players who are using third party tools to help themselves in game and cheat. Last week we had Dim_Sum (I think that's his name, not sure) kept getting kills from others through the floor of objective B. Thankfully he was removed. Today, @ 4:53PM CST, I was playing against a player named 'PadrePetersen' who was getting excessive headshots while players were turning the corner. I did a little experiment and found that he was one shotting me multiple times even my avatar's head was not in view. IE; I couldn't even see his avatar's head, legs sticking out, or even behind cover with my avatar's knees sticking out.

Hope this helps you guys.

2Rukus
12-15-2016, 06:06 AM
1st- The glitch happens. We try to monitor it the best we can and reset it when it happens, but sometimes it might last a few rounds.

2nd- not much we can do about latency on the server. It happens from time to time.

3rd- We ban players that we catch glitching the ceiling. The other player you mentioned was auto banned off the server.

Thanks!
Ruk

JudasSlayer6mil
12-15-2016, 07:54 PM
look i play very often AND repeat hacker without ping that have been banned before are still getting away with it, sort you admin's out they aren't doing there job, and you want people to donate,

2Rukus
12-15-2016, 08:21 PM
look i play very often AND repeat hacker without ping that have been banned before are still getting away with it, sort you admin's out they aren't doing there job, and you want people to donate,

Do what??
From what I read in chat, you kept talking stupid shit to the admin.............
I don't give a rats ass if you donate or not, but I will not sit idly by and let you talk shit to admins.

Maybe next time try to use the vote system instead of just sitting there talking shit.

Like you would ever donate to the server anyways. You got banned for glitching then got unbanned. Guess it's ok for just you to get
unbanned.
Growup some.

Ruk